Commercial Real Estate Women, Inc. New Jersey (CREW NJ) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1982 that promotes communication and interaction between experienced commercial real estate professionals in New Jersey. CREW NJ is the New Jersey organization for women involved in all aspects of commercial and industrial real estate. Members represent fields as diversified as accountants, architects, appraisers, asset/property managers, attorneys, consultants, developers, lenders, leasing and sales brokers, mortgage bankers/brokers, marketing specialists, market and investment analysts, corporate real estate representatives, and title/escrow officers.
CREW NJ is a member organization of CREW Network (Commercial Real Estate Network). CREW Network is the industry's premier business organization dedicated to the advancement of women in commercial real estate. Member organizations comprise over 8,000 members who represent every discipline within the industry and are located in 74 major markets across North America.
Mission Statement of CREW NJ
- To advance the professional development of women in commercial real estate through educational meetings and seminars.
- To promote opportunity for business growth through networking on local, state and national levels.
- Encourage and promote business and professional opportunities for women in the commercial real estate industry
- Provide a communication network among women in the field of commercial real estate
- Further the professional development and expertise of the members through educational opportunities
- Encourage the recognition of women in the field of commercial real estate
- Promote the highest professional standards among our members
Our Annual Sponsors